Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sales Manager

Chances are, if you have been into Hatch Toyota, formerly part of Hatch Motor Company, in the last twenty years, you have seen this guy.
Meet Bob Genet.
He is our Sales Manager.
He is by far the most positive employee at Hatch Toyota.
He can cook a mean steak, while his wife can fill in the rest of the meal with things that will make your mouth water.
I spent a lot of time at his house as a kid.
He sold my parents cars even before I was affiliated with Hatch Toyota.
He is an all around good guy.
And will surely put a smile on your face if you get an opportunity to work with him.

He has four boys and has lived in the same house for as long as I can remember. He's reliable, a good father, and a good employee to have around.

Come out to the auto mall sometime and meet him. I don't think you will be disappointed.